This support policy may be subject to change. You are advised to check the Support section of the Lidor Systems web site for any change notices prior to purchasing. Lidor Systems Technical Support can assist you with all your technical problems, from installation to troubleshooting. Before contacting technical support please read the relevant sections of the product documentation or the ReadMe files.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Unlimited e-mail support
- Free minor upgrades for a period of 90 days
- Sample applications with source code
- All products are run-time royalty free
Registered users are entitled to the following support:
|Standard Support||Subscription Support|
You can contact Technical Support by:
- E-Mail: Include your serial number and send as many details as possible to: email@example.com
- Tel/Fax: Include your serial number and send as many details as possible to: +389 32 634 944
Before contacting Technical Support, please obtain and record the following information:
- Your company name and contact information
- Product name and version
- Product serial number
- Your system configuration: operating system, network configuration, amount of RAM, environment variables, and paths
- The details of the problem; settings, error messages
- If the problem is repeatable, the details of how to create the problem
- The name and version of your development tools
The amount of information you can provide us with about the nature of a problem you are having will directly affect our ability to resolve it. The more information you can provide about your environment, the steps to reproduce and any other relevant information the better - please be verbose!
If you have any comments or concerns about this product please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is important to us in order to get an idea of how to make this software a better product for you. Many of its features and significant portions of its interface have been heavily influenced by comments from users. So if you have a grand idea for a new feature, or a better way of doing something, please drop us a note.